Friday 24 July 2009

Creative diarrhea

Yes, it feels like I'm "suffering" from creative diarrhea right now.. I use the word suffering lightly since it's quite difficult to complain... "Oh no, I'm feeling so inspired right now, poor me...". You get the gist.. In other words, no I'm not suffering at all actually.. albeit I'm slightly annoyed at the fact that it's proving to be more difficult to finish a song I've started writing, because new songs keep poppin' up.

I also modified my Ibanez with nylon strings. That was very exciting to try, as the AW is an elecoustic model and isn't designed to maintain the tension of nylon strings, and the bridge was a bit of a bitch to get good, I might have to have a professional take a look at it, so the neck doesn't snap or something when I start playing it more often.


Also, make sure you check out Föregångarna on Konstens natt (6.8.2009) If you happen to be geographically close to Vaasa, Finland that is.. I'm going to be there with my dolls and some other surprises I have stored up on..

EDIT: Here's a link to Föregångarnas actual website as well, maybe that makes a bit more sense than just linking to their location.