Monday 27 July 2009

I blog, therefore I am.. bored.

I blog, therefore I am.. bored. Wise words a very wise man once said....

...okay, so I just made it up, but it's better to say something irrelevant than not to say anything at all. Or was it the other way around? On a more positive side note, the preparations for "Konstens natt" are going quite nicely. Today, it's official that I will be dressed as a turn of the century bohemian writer. (imagine Moulin Rouge if that helps) Let's just hope I won't scare the children, or my own child for that matter.

That reminds me, in true blogging about birth and death and all the shit in between, I can proudly say that my son is now 1 years old. Technically he's over a year already as his birthday was a little over a week ago, but that's not going to stop me announcing it to the world. Speaking of him, I have to get going now as he's sleeping right next to me and I don't want to wake him.

Cheers & fuck off...