Saturday 12 September 2009

The Hangover...

... no not the movie actually.. I have seen it, but I didn't find it that amusing, or well technically I did find it moderately amusing, it's just not a movie I would see more than once. Yeah a lot of people say they really really liked it, sadly most people are also idiots.

My point with this title is more in style of I had a hangover this morning and for most of the day. Fortunately for me, I have not only inherited my fathers proneness for alcohol, I've also gotten my mothers tendency for hangovers of epic proportions. No I'm not joking, you should see me hungover it's not a pretty sight.

Thankfully I have recovered from most of yesterdays alcohol related debauchery. I say most because I will most likely last until I awaken for another day before all of it has passed.

On a side note, or well two actually... I have come to the realization that I have a very (to me interesting) mix of American and British English, and to top it all of I have Archaic tendencies. This is actually not related to the fact that my English is technically not my mother tongue, but it's actually because I like sticking in a few Shakespeare-ian words here and there.



Review of Batman: Arkham Asylum

Second side note; I have finished story mode in Batman: Arkham Asylum, I still have some challenges to do before I am completely done. This is a very good game, albeit with some minor flaws. Personally I felt the camera was a bit too close to Batman, although this was easily rectified by crouching which made the camera zoom out a little. It was still annoying though.

Verdict:


4.5 out of 5. This is the only game to ever challenge Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay when it comes to games based of fictional characters with associations to movies. Albeit the reason both of these games are good is because they have no movie tie-in.