Saturday 20 February 2010

Behold my maggot brain

I'm gonna take the weekend off and probably do nothing. Well, that's not actually true, I'm not going to do nothing. I'm more accurately relax more than work. It's interesting to see people's perception of "unemployed". I'm not anymore, but I was for 6 months last year. And people seem to think that when you're unemployed you do nothing but lie on the couch and drool at the TV. Which I suppose is true in some cases, but it's not something you should apply to every who is unemployed. I have so many things to create/so much to do. That being unemployed actually gave me some nice breathing room from having had quite a hectic life before that. Near death stuff and what not does take up ones time more than you might think. Thankfully I wasn't the one near death-ing at the time, but when someone you love does. It gets to you.

Well, I think I've said enough about that now. It's still somewhat of a difficult subject to talk about so I'm just gonna move on to something else until I feel more up t it again.

On a sidenote, when I said I had my first external test group. (link) What I actually meant, in retrospect, as I grow more knowledgeable with Board game things, was that I had my first blind test-group. Again though, it was a very productive and I got some good data to work with.

- "I play Decapitation on you!"

Muhahaha..
Now you have to skip two turns. Unless of course you happen to have "Duct Tape". Which I doubt since there's only one of it. What? You do?!... Fuck...

An example of the emotions when playing "Island of Eternity".

I tried to find the picture of the awesome pie I made.. (link and link) But I couldn't find it, I'll have to ask bambina where she put it. And then I really will post the picture of. I promise.

Bye.