Friday 5 February 2010

Shameless plug

Yeah, I really wish I had time to blog more, but as of right now I am so swamped with things to do it's insane. I don't even have time to do all the things I should get to doing. (This not include cleaning or dishing or anything like that..)

But I wanted to post a shameless plug to the website of the company I work at nowadays..

KTMP (clicky clicky, you know you wants too..)

I suppose I'm the head of web development there, though I don't have an official title as of yet. No worries though.. I don't a title to do my job.

Next time I update my blog I promise I'll post something more creative (even though this is still technically creative as well). But I digress (after only one sentence..). Next time I'll post something maybe from the my board game... or something else.

EDIT: The pies are awesome and I'll post a picture soon. :)

To all the princes of Maine, and.. fuck off.