Friday 1 October 2010

Say hello to my little friend

I think I'm going to call her Ruby.. or 'Ol Faithless. I will let Fable II's description speak for itself.

Rusty Cutlass
Only the most pathetic of pirates, or one who had spent a great deal of time on the bottom of the sea, would be seen holding a sword like this.




There you have it. I bought a cheap, 3 € or something like that, Sabre sword for our Pirate themed party we had last weekend. Of course the cheap plastic fantastic shitware broke by the end of the night. Oh my, what an awesome opportunity to make it awesome. Ergo, some leather, hot glue and bronze paint later. I'm not quite done.. To be accurate, my Rusty Cutlass, needs to be.. well.. rusty, which it isn't yet. I'm still going to post a progress picture later, just wanted to let you all know (all three of you) that it isn't done yet.Yes, I'm making a Fable themed outfit. You already know that but I just wanted to remind you. Not much else has happened the past couple of weeks. I've been mostly home sick with the flu or something, it's better now although I'm still feeling the effects of it.


Until I post the picture you're going to have to settle with a cover of Oasis: Don't Look Back In Anger, this is seriously the most beautiful cover of this song I've ever heard...



How often do you get to have rusty cutlass and Daniel Norberg as labels? Not very often, that's how often.

Bye's for now... (pun intended)