Saturday 25 December 2010

Holiday Movies

I have some "new" movies to watch during the Holidays. "New" as in two of them are actually from -96. But they're obviously new to me since I haven't seen them before. I've also decided to add The Nightmare Before Christmas, Coraline and Corpse Bride to my phone for those days of "stuck in a bus" or something. I don't know if you're being beginning to see a pattern here, if you don't, well too bad. I'll give you a clue.. it starts with stop.

Anyways, here's my Holiday movie list in no particular order. Which also follows the same pattern, except for half a quarter of the movies, because... well.. I'm evil? I'm not sure if I can find the time to watch all of these, but I can at least hope and/or try.

Oooh, and with red text backgrounds.. because.. I feel like it?












Also.. just in case you haven't noticed.. I love that I just remembered how to do line-through in CSS.. I've wanted to post-edit my own post like this for a long time, but I've suffered from zombie-brain which I don't anymore.. So Hussah for everyone..

Also.. I'm totally drunk doing these edits, so I might end up having to edit my edits..