Sunday 19 December 2010

They are out to Fall in Vegas

or just Fallout.. you pick. I figured since I haven't blogged in a while I should get to it. Not wanting to bore you with more stuff about my board game (at least not right now), I decided to share with you, dear people of blogiverse, that I'm still excited about Fallout: New Vegas. Despite the fact that I haven't acquired the aforementioned game yet. Hardcore mode sounds like the best thing ever, I remember Fallout 3 fondly, but one thing that irked me was that half-way through the game I was already blasting Super Mutants in the face with two shots. Not much of a challenge there, though in a way it was also fun to feel like king of the world. So yeah, Fallout: New Vegas, I'm still excited about it and I am going to get it some way or another.



For next time I hope I can come up with something interesting to write. Albeit, at this point, I would settle for writing something.. regardless of interesting or not.