Tuesday 1 February 2011

Hold Your Ungulate Mammals

Now, I would like you take a deep breath. Close your eyes for a couple of seconds after you have read the following sentence. Like I said, close your eyes and imagine that the next sentence is said in a high pitched witch-ey voice, sort of like Judge Doom's death scene in Who Framed Roger Rabbit. Don't worry I'll wait.

- I have a surprise for you!

Yeah, that's it. Probably a bit of an overkill build-up for that but I regret nothing. Now I do have a surprise, and to me it's a big one. Just to ease your mind beije, no I still haven't gotten my board game sold to publisher, at least not yet. But this surprise I still at least in my mind, quite a big one. All will be revealed on Sunday. Until then you're just going to have to hold your horses or any other ungulate mammal of your choice.

But I figured so this post wouldn't be completely useless, since I'm not going to post anything until Sunday. Here's my treat for this time, a quick photo of some of the sketches in fleshing out the main character/mascot for Island of Eternity. And for once, you can actually click it for larger version that has more things to look at, since this one is cropped. Yeah, I'm awesome like that, feel free to kiss my feet. Although, actually nevermind, you don't have to do that, the quality of the picture is utter shaite. Bad lighting and what not.

But until Sunday, why don't you enjoy some awesome-ness that is Zach Weiner. And of course, my sketch.