Friday 28 January 2011

More Tees, Please

As some of you might already know, via other sources, all of the T-Shirts are now available for sale. Yeah I know, it's totally awesome! So here's is now the list of all of 'em, since I noticed they seemed to be a bit tricky to find through shotdeadinthehead.com's search. I figured instead of making you frustrated in maybe not finding them all, you could just use this nice reference list. That way, if I ever get more merchandise I could probably list them here too, and back link to this post. Or something. I don't really know yet. But I will link to this post from my soon to be released website (new design, new colours and all). Yeah, you read it. I invented some new colours so that I would be able to have colours that no-one has ever seen before.
Okay, I'm done being sarcastic now. Feel free to "browse" the T-Shirts and if you happen to actually buy one, do totally send me a picture of you wearing it and maybe I can make a thing out it, like a post called "Fans of Carlos" or something where I post the pictures. Or not.





Enjoy!

EDIT: T-shirts are no longer for sale from shotdeadinthehead.com. Links removed to avoid confusion. Sometime in the future they will be for sale again from carloseriksson.com. Stay tuned!

Freddy Krueger
Chucky
Alien/Xenomorph
Ghostface
Hannibal
Jason Vorhees
Bruce (Shark(s) from JAWS films...)
Billy (Puppet from the SAW films)
Leatherface
Michael Myers
Pennywise
Pinhead
Predator