Thursday 9 June 2011

Gone Fishing

Well, obviously not so much gone.. since well.. I'm back now, and you didn't even know I wasn't here.

The sun has been shining insaneously (not a word) for the past week.. the temperature has been at around 30°C and more.. in the shade. It's sort of felt a bit like what I imagine Satan's anus feels like. I'm not complaining, I like it warm although I have had my weak moments of "Are you freakin' kidding me?!". Still.. I prefer this over -30°C which it can get at winter sometimes.

Living in Finland is.. well.. a bitch at times. We get to enjoy both versions (temperature wise at least) of hell every year.

Anyway. That wasn't why I was going to blog. I was randomly going to share about how I went fishing yesterday. Just like that, out of the blue. Two friends (who choose to be anonymous, so I will call them Ted Bundy and Jerry Brudos from now on) was out fishing and with the weather being borderline unbearably hot I wanted to be outside more than I wanted to be inside. So I joined them. Apparently I suck at fishing. Or to be more accurate, I didn't catch anything except a nice tan. Ted Bundy had a lot better luck and kept catching fish constantly, so when he managed to catch the smallest one for the day.. I decided to snap a picture. Then two minutes later when he caught another one I figured I might as well take a picture of that one as well. So dear readers, here you go. My good friend Ted Bundy having caught two fishes, that we of course threw back since they were still quite small.



Obviously not altered using Apoop Photoshop™ at all.



Because I would know.. I've seen things.