Thursday 20 August 2009

Fucking with blue teeth

My bluetooth is not working and therefore I am unable to upload the picture of me cupping the balls of a prehistoric mammoth.. Yes it's random, don't ask. But as long as my bluetooth dongle keeps acting up and almost installing all the drivers needed you'll just have to make do with this instead. It's safe to bet that it's equally random as the picture of me would've been. If I do manage to get the bluetooth working I'll be sure to upload the picture.

Speaking of that, yesterday I tried to get a hold of the live video of my performance. Had to install Premier and whatnot, so it's probably going to take until next week before I am able to upload them. It's 3 original songs and a cover of The Motorhomes - Into The Night. Clicky clicky if you wanna see the original version on youtube.com.

But enough about that for now, here's the substitute for the lack of mammoth pictures.

I present you with Charlie the Unicorn, a bizarre creation from the wonderfully random mind of TypeQueen