Thursday 6 August 2009

Performing and having a cold.

Performing and having a cold really don't mix well... or do they? The reception for my performance seemed quite nice considering I'm suffering from a cold.. or the flu. I really can't be quite certain yet, but I'm guessing it's a cold mainly because it's passing quite quickly... then again, I don't actually know if colds do that. Anyway, enough about my runny nose.

But stepping away from sore throats and runny noses back to this years Night of the Arts (Konstens Natt/Taiteiden Yö). Dare I say that this year feels and for all accounts felt like the best one so far, from the mood in the morning when everyone was preparing for the evening and chipping in where needed, to the night itself when all chaos broke loose every now and then... but in a good way. One word describes this night.

Awesome.


Will upload pictures when and if I get any. Don't hold your breath though I might just as well forget it too. :)



Lady of the lake, yes I'm looking at you! You missed one hell of a performance, not just from me, but from two other very talented girls (who's names I would gladly publish right here, but I won't as I haven't asked them). I guess you'll just have to by the DVD instead... :)



I'll leave you with these parting words, yes I'm quoting myself but that's irrelevant.
"If I can't fix it, it ain't broken"