Friday 19 March 2010

On todays menu: Drunk

I officially now going to try to NOT be hungover tomorrow. Well see how that works out, because well.. I've been lucky enough (honestly) to inherit my father appreciation for alcohol, and my mothers affliction for it.

A.k.a. I enjoy getting drunk on occasion, but suffer from an extreme hangover the following day.. alternatively the hangover kicks in at night, whilst I'm still drunk. Trust me, you really don't wanna experience my hangover. It's enough to make to strongest of men keel over. And my definition, I a not a very strong, so maybe you can imagine my suffering (self-induced so I shouldn't complain too much).

But nonetheless my goal for tomorrow is to NOT be so hungover (see what I did there?) Of course you didn't. Nobody's paying that much attention.

I slightly altered the sentence by adding a "so". Thus changing it's original meaning of "no hangover at all" -goal to the slightly more possibly achievable "not as hungover as I usually am" -goal.

Anyway, I'm just rambling. FYI, I not drunk yet. It would be very irresponsible of me to Drink and Blog. So I won't.

And with the last two sentences in mind, I will for (now) apparent reasons end this post with a few words of wisdom.

- Remember kids, if you're gonna be mean to your parents. Always keep in mind that at any given point you might find out you're adopted.
Carlos Nabb, three seconds ago