Saturday 6 November 2010

Breakfast for Champions

With the lack of better things to do/blog about, I have now sunk to the level of "Here's what I ate for breakfast". Yes it's sad, and yes no one really cares (well at least I wouldn't).. but alas, here we are. I can't come up with anything else to blog about, so here's what I ate for breakfast. Obviously I had to give it the Adobe Photoshop treatment, with hopes of making it less boring. But regardless of how you bend it, it's still a picture of my breakfast and son.


Yay, Croissant's and coffee... oh how I do enjoy a sugary sweet breakfast ready to send me spiraling into an early type II diabetes. Well, obviously hopefully not, but one has to be aware of the risks when one eats this type of breakfast. And one should never refer to one as "one", it's a standard coping mechanism for externalizing a behavior for which the person is at least partially aware of the possible consequences. So dear readers, let's do that again.

[ ‹‹ ]

...Well obviously hopefully not, but I have to be aware of the risks when I eat this type of breakfast...

[ › ]

There we go, much better. Anyways, I don't have much else to say, didn't have much in the first place. I'm currently torn between playing Fable III or Minecraft (not at this exact second though as I'm having a boons in the morning). I'm having a break in my Fabled Outfit [1],[2] & [3] (until I get the fabric for the boots). I'm thinking about calling a friend whom I haven't seen in a while, he called me last weekend but I was unavailable for coffee at the time. I'm also dying to see the next Fringe episode.

That'll be all. [ ▪ ]







Legend:
[ ‹‹ ] rewind
[ › ] play
[ ▪ ] stop

Stay tuned for more interface buttons.. maybe..